The following are some great,Guest Posting relatively inexpensive coastal resorts recommended by Travel & Leisure staff:
· Ciaran’s in Goa, India offers rooms from $76. It rebuilds its 17 thatched roof cottages after the annual monsoon. Rooftop daybeds and an open air library are available.
· Las Olas Resort in Chiriqui, Panama offers rooms from $78 and is a 50 minute plane ride west of Panama City. Las Olas Beach Resort enjoys 14 miles of volcanic sand beaches. All 48 rooms face the Pacific.
· Villas Eva Luna in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic offers rooms from $100. It is located on the Samana Peninsula which sports a wild and jungle feel. Great snorkeling can be enjoyed.
· Les 3 Chameaux in Mirleft, Morocco is on the southern Atlantic coast and offers rooms from $112. This hotel is a rustic chic maison d’hote with Berber furniture and carpets and located on one of Morocco’s most dramatic beaches.
· Dune Hua Hin in Hua Hin, Thailand is a very small five room hotel that offers intimate service and rooms for $127. Its pool and restaurant are small but its sexy minimalist rooms are on a coveted stretch of beach along the Gulf of Thailand.
· La Casa del Camino in Laguna Beach, California offers rooms from $129. Its 10 one of a kind suites are dedicated to surf culture.
· Costa d’Este Beach Resort in Vero Beach, Florida offers rooms from $139. Guests will find Art Deco style furnishings including tea lights set in marble walls, elegant rattan furniture and built in portholes.
· Tambor Tropical in Tambor, Costa Rica offers rooms from $160. This is an adults only hotel with 12 teak and mahogany villas. Wraparound windows offer great views of the Pacific. The hotel is known for its many activities, ranging from water sports to voluntourism opportunities.
· Abaco Inn in Hope Town, Bahamas offers rooms from $160. This Inn is a beach hideaway nestled between two white sand Out Island beaches on the narrowest section of Elbow Cay. Its 20 tropical minimalist rooms have terrific views of honey.cyou Sea of Abaco or the Atlantic Ocean.
· Tatt Hotel Visby in Gotland, Sweden offers rooms from $174. It is strikingly modern and houses eight white on white suites and 71 stand alone villas that overlook the inky Baltic and beachfront pool.
· Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico offers rooms from $169. It is located a mere 10 minutes from San Juan airport with all 260 rooms looking out on the Atlantic. There is a casino, ice cream parlor and a swim up bar.
· Sheraton Nha Trang in Nha Trang, Vietnam offers rooms from $180 and displays local art at every turn and views of island studded Nha Trang Bay. The hotels restaurants offer everything from street food to European pastries. Snacks are delivered to guests’ lounge chairs on the beach.
· Paia Inn in Maui, Hawaii offers rooms from $189 and is located on Maui’s “Windsurfing Capital” North Shore. It is small boutique hotel with eight rooms and seven cottages that sport fine cotton sheets, bamboo floors and local vividly colored paintings.